What does a virtual exhibit booth experience look like?
Our virtual exhibit hall offers resource experts and conference attendees and decision-makers to connect to explore the products and services designed to help them move their organization's mission forward. As an exhibitor, you will have access to:
View virtual exhibit booth video tour
- Branded exhibit booth in our virtual exhibit hall, which will allow you to connect with attendees and share valuable resource
- Free admission to the entire conference for up to two people on both days (additional exhibit registrations can be purchased at $99)
- Listing and link on conference website
- Inclusion of your company in our virtual conference scavenger hunt, where conference attendees can access prize drawing codes hidden/displayed in your virtual exhibit booth page for a chance at a variety of prizes
- One welcome tweet from MCN announcing your participation, prior to conference date
Exhibit Booth Pricing
Advocate- and Ally-level associate members:
Interested in Exhibiting or Advertising at the Conference?
With hundreds of nonprofit fundraisers, communicators, techies, and decision makers expected at this year's conference, there is no better opportunity to let nonprofits know how your product or service can help them meet their mission in 2021 and beyond.
Sign Up Online
Download Exhibit Packet PDF
To learn more, or take a virtual tour of the a sample virtual exhibit booth, contact John Wurm, MCN membership & communications director, at email@example.com