Other partial scholarships may be awarded on a case-by-case basis.
*Please note that there is a separate application form for conferences, which is available on each conference’s webpage.
* Do not register for the event if you plan to apply for a scholarship.
MCN’s registration policies apply to all registrants, including scholarship recipients. Accepting a scholarship offer constitutes an agreement to pay the scholarship registration fee, whether or not the registrant actually attends the event. Your scholarship is non-transferable to other workshops or conferences. Additionally, scholarships are not eligible for substitutions in the event the original registrant is unable to attend the workshop.
How to Apply for a Partial Scholarship
Please note that scholarships must be requested by the individual applying. We currently do not accept scholarship applications on behalf of another person or for groups.
To apply, submit a written request to MCN's program director at least one week prior to the workshop or webinar. Please include the following information:
- Your full name
- Your current preferred email address
- The date and name of the event you want to attend
- Organizational affiliation, annual budget size, and service area (or note if you are a jobseeker or student)
- A short paragraph addressing your need for a scholarship and how attending the workshop would advance you and/or your organization.
I'm writing to request a scholarship for one of MCN's upcoming workshops. My application information is below:
- Preferred email:
- Organization affiliation:
- Organization budget & service area:
- Event name:
- Event date:
- I'm requesting a scholarship because