Since 1987, the Minnesota Council of Nonprofits (MCN) has been honored to recognize dozens of nonprofit organizations making incredible contributions to Minnesota’s high quality of life. The Minnesota Nonprofit Awards honor these contributions in the areas of Innovation, Nonprofit Advocacy, Anti-Racism Initiative, and Responsive Philanthropy.
Recipients have received:
- Recognition in front of hundreds of nonprofit peers at the MCN Annual Conference
- A professional video production capturing the organization's work
- A one-of-a-kind art glass award
- A feature profile of the organization in MCN's Nonprofit News
- A cash award (for all recipients except for Responsive Philanthropy recipient)