How will your nonprofit remain sustainable in times of change?
Leadership is about strong relationships, emotional intelligence, and team work. At the same time, leadership is about fiscal transparency, ethical decision making, and taking a long-term view.
As nonprofits navigate new challenges impacting our organization's sustainability, daily operations, staff security and health, and more, there is no better time to come together to generate ideas, share resources, and strategize for a successful future.
Join the Minnesota Council of Nonprofits and Propel Nonprofits for the 2020 Nonprofit Finance & Sustainability Conference — now offered as a two-day virtual format — to learn how to weather the short-term changes and long-term trends impacting Minnesota’s nonprofit sector. You'll have a chance to hone your skills around budgets, accounting, and fiscal leadership, as well as expand your ability to manage a crisis, lead with influence, and find opportunity in change.
Our new virtual format to help nonprofits gain valuable insights and resources from the convenience of their remote work space. Highlights include:
- Six breakout periods over two days, with each period offering two session options
- Keynote Planning to Pivot: Financial Management in Uncertain Times with Hilda Polanco, founder and CEO of Fiscal Management Associates, LLC
- Keynote with Amelia Franck Meyer, CEO of Alia
- Recordings of all sessions after the conference, providing attendees access to every minute of conference content for the first time
- Themed hangout spaces for peer-to-peer conversations throughout
Together, we will understand how financial leadership can lead to organizational sustainability and mission achievement, particularly in times of uncertainty.