How will you sustain your nonprofit and envision new ways to thrive in times of change?
As nonprofits navigate challenges impacting sustainability, daily operations, staff security and physical and mental health, and more, there is no better time to come together to generate ideas, share resources, and strategize for shaping an abundant future.
Join the Minnesota Council of Nonprofits and Propel Nonprofits for the 2021 Nonprofit Finance & Sustainability Conference — offered as a two-day virtual format — to learn how to proactively respond to the changes and trends impacting Minnesota’s nonprofit sector. You'll have a chance to hone your skills around data security, accounting, business modeling, and fiscal leadership. The foundation will be laid for you to expand your ability to manage through crisis, lead with influence, find opportunity in change, align investments with values, and center racial equity in nonprofit finance.
- Six breakout periods over two days, with each period offering three session options
- April 20 Plenary Collectively Transforming Finance and Human Resources with Grace and Rigor with Marvin Webb of Funders for LGBTQ Issues
- April 27 Plenary Keynote Panel with Propel Nonprofits, Nonprofit Quarterly, and the Financial Management Association
- Wellness offerings
- Facilitated networking led by conference sponsors
- Recordings of most sessions after the conference
- Exhibition Hall
Together, we will understand how financial leadership can center people and vision and lead to organizational vitality and sustainability and mission achievement, particularly in times of transition and rebuilding.