Handbook for Starting a Successful Nonprofit
- Member Price$25
- Non Member Price$25
Priced low for small budgets, the handbook is packed with accurate and up-to-date information on how to start and manage a successful nonprofit organization. At just $25, this easy-to-use handbook is a great tool for those who are beginning the start-up process, those who are just thinking about starting a nonprofit, and those who just want to know more about Minnesota's laws and regulations for nonprofits.
Published by the Minnesota Council of Nonprofits, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2012, 2017
- Basic information about nonprofits.
- Why you should start a nonprofit.
- Why you shouldn't start a nonprofit.
- A detailed step-by-step guide through the start-up process.
- Samples articles of incorporation.
- Sample bylaws for organizations without members, and sample bylaws for organizations with members.
- Sample position descriptions for board members.
- Information on common management issues for nonprofits.
- Glossary of terms.
- List of government offices, nonprofit assistance organizations, and other resources helpful for nonprofits.