We are seeking dynamic presenters like you, who are inquisitive and bring nuanced, clear, and equitable approaches to fundraising and development within the nonprofit sector and its subsectors.
This year, we are particularly interested in sessions that do the following:
- Finding and keeping stellar fundraisers and nurturing the next generation
- Addressing all aspects of funder relationships, including how to end relationships with funders who no longer align with your organization's values
- Using fundraising as a way to organize and continue the momentum of racial equity and social change
- Examining models for diversifying funding within nonprofits
- Developing and packaging attractive sponsorship opportunities
- Employing social media, giving days, and other strategies beyond the traditional ask in your fundraising plan
- Reviewing work being done to increase equity in state grantmaking and how to get involved
- Connecting research and trends in giving and grantmaking to the present and future work of nonprofit fundraisers
Proposals that encourage both vision development as well as practical, skills-based learning are desired.