During this highly interactive multi-part training, we will collectively look at how to break the cycle of white supremacy and take practical action towards equity. Throughout our time together, we will dig deep into how white supremacy shows up in us and affects our work. In between sessions, we will put into practice what we learn and connect consistent action with our work and workplaces.
In this series you will experience the following, and more:
- Identify what white supremacy culture is and how it shows up personally and professionally
- Reframe harmful narrative around equity
- Learn about habit change and why it is important in this work
- Understand your power and influence in a system
- Cultivate practical action
- Build community with other nonprofit leaders
- Get energized to reduce burnout and fatigue on your equity journey
The registration price includes all three sessions.
The curriculum and trust building that will take place over the course of the training is designed as a progression. If you are unable to attend one of the sessions live, a recording of the session can be made available.
is the CEO of Catch Your Dream Consulting where he keynotes, consults, and trains individuals, teams, and organizations nationwide on leadership development and racial equity, and supports them to create practical change. Donte currently serves on the board of directors at Social Enterprise Alliance Twin Cities and Youthprise, where he is a co-chair of the program investment committee. With over 12 years of facilitation and speaking experience, Donte is adept at fostering the collective wisdom in the room and engaging audiences in multiple ways. Probably one of the most energetic people you will ever meet, Donte lives a life that is dedicated to leadership, social justice and liberation.