Strategic planning is an important part of organizational leadership, but there is often tension between planning ahead and responding to what’s emerging. You can infuse agility into your strategic planning cycle right now without losing momentum. It is possible to welcome uncertainty without giving up on planning.
Come with an understanding of your current strategic plan and build skills to:
- Respond to shifting strategic priorities while staying focused on mission and outcomes
- Create strategy feedback loops that enable equity, learning, and collaborative improvement with stakeholders
- Welcome uncertainty in your plan without giving up on planning
- Cultivate a planning culture that expects change
- Reduce risk and cost of change when we know that more change is coming
Brandi Olson believes that you shouldn’t have to choose between doing good, important work, and your own humanity. She works at the intersection between learning, organizational agility, and human-centered design. With over 15 years of experience consulting with leaders across diverse sectors who share a commitment to people, learning fast, and doing good, Brandi knows that the best way to solve big problems is through happy, high-performing teams. So that when change happens, as it always will, your organization isn’t just reacting to change, you are leading change. Brandi is the founder of The Olson Group and teaches leaders all over the world how to lead organizations that learn faster, together.