What is the economic impact of COVID-19? How is the Federal Reserve supporting our economy and financial systems? What is the pandemic's impact on the nonprofit community? What do nonprofits - and the people who care about them - need to know to navigate these uncharted waters?
Join Neel Kashkari and other experts as we explore these and other questions.
Presented by the Jewish Community Relations Council of Minnesota and the Dakotas (JCRC) in partnership with the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis (FRB) and the Minnesota Council of Nonprofits (MCN).
- Neel Kashkari, president and CEO, FRB
- Alene Tchourumoff, senior vice president, Community Development and Engagement, FRB
- Steve Hunegs, executive director, JCRC
- Ethan Roberts, Twin Cities Jewish Community Government Affairs program director, JCRC
- Marie Ellis, public policy director, MCN
- Jon Pratt, executive director, MCN
This event is part of the JCRC's Living Room Learning webinar series. Register on the JCRC website
What questions do you have about this uncertain moment? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
your questions for our experts.