If you are interested in learning more about human resources-related nonprofit work, you are invited to join MCN for this free, informal discussion and information sharing group.
Each month focuses on a topic around which the majority of the discussion will revolve. Participants are encouraged to bring questions, examples, and insights related to the topic of the session. In addition to the featured topic discussion, each session will include time to network and ask questions, so come prepared to chat with your peers. This networking event is free and no RSVP is necessary. If you have any questions about the Human Resources Roundtable Network, please contact MCN's Mark Buenaflor at email@example.com or 651-757-3066.
- January 14 - How HR Can Recognize and Support Staff Facing Compassion Fatigue
- February 11 - Benefits MN Information Session
- March 11 - 2019 Employment Law Updates
- April 8 - Benefits Communication Strategies and Best Practices
- May 13 - Share your HR Resources
- June 10 - From Performance Evaluation to Performance Learning
- July 8 - Working with Volunteers
- August 19 - 2019 Benefits Benchmarking Statistics, Insights, and Strategies for Nonprofit Organizations
- September 9 - Inclusive HR Policies and Practices
- October 14 - Talent Acquisition and Retention
- November 11 - Conflict Management and Resolution