If you are currently working at a nonprofit in the West Central Minnesota region, you are invited to join this free, informal discussion and information sharing group.
Each month focuses on a topic around which the majority of the discussion will revolve. Participants are encouraged to bring questions, examples, and insights related to the topic of the session. In addition to the featured topic discussion, each session will include time to network and ask questions, so come prepared to chat with your peers. This networking event is free and no RSVP is necessary. You are invited to bring your lunch, business cards, and ideas. If you have any questions about the West Central Roundtable Network events, please contact Joe Pederson, West Central Minnesota regional coordinator, at 218-443-6864 or email@example.com.
The West Central Roundtable Network events are co-sponsored by Lakes Country Service Cooperative.
More information on West Central Roundtable Network events will be announced in MCN’s monthly e-newsletter, West Central MN Regional Update.
- April 17, Moorhead - The Notion of Philanthropy
- May 15, Alexandria - Civic Engagement and Advocacy
- June 19, Breckenridge - Social Media and Nonprofits
- July 17, Morris - Grant Writing Basics
- August 21, Fergus Falls - Federal Staff Nonprofit Update
- September 18, Detroit Lakes - Civic Engagement and Advocacy
- October 16, Moorhead - State Legislators Nonprofit Update
- November 20, Fergus Falls - The Notion of Philanthropy