If you are interested in learning more about communications-related nonprofit work, you are invited to join MCN for this free, informal discussion and information sharing group.
Each month focuses on a topic around which the majority of the discussion will revolve. Participants are encouraged to bring questions, examples, and insights related to the topic of the session. In addition to the featured topic discussion, each session will include time to network and ask questions, so come prepared to chat with your peers. This networking event is free and no RSVP is necessary. You are invited to bring your lunch, business cards, and ideas. If you have any questions about the Communications Roundtable Network, please contact Sarah Crumrine, MCN's communications coordinator, at 651-757-3067 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- February 8 - (cancelled due to weather)
- April 12 - Storytelling to Create Change
- June 14 - Drones, 360? video, 4K Plus: Where Video Marketing is Heading
- August 9 - Are Equity and Inclusion Built into Your Communications?
- October 11 - Metrics: How are you Navigating the Numbers that Matter!
- December 13 - Website Trends for 2020