If you are currently working at a nonprofit in the Central Minnesota region, you are invited to join this free, informal discussion and information sharing group.
Each month focuses on a topic around which the majority of the discussion will revolve. Participants are encouraged to bring questions, examples, and insights related to the topic of the session. In addition to the featured topic discussion, each session will include time to network and ask questions, so come prepared to chat with your peers. This networking event is free and no RSVP is necessary. You are invited to bring your lunch, business cards, and ideas. If you have any questions about the Central Roundtable Network events, please contact Karl Johnson, MCN's Central Minnesota regional coordinator, at 320-403-3376 or email@example.com.
More information on Central Roundtable Network events will be announced in MCN’s monthly e-newsletter, Central MN Regional Update.
- March 19, Brainerd - Creating the Conditions for Great Board Performance
- March 28, St. Cloud - HR Issues for Small to Mid-Sized Nonprofits
- June 18, Brainerd - Owning Who We Are: Strategies for Assessing and Communicating Equity in Rural Organizations
- June 20, St. Cloud - Nonprofit Innovation
- September 17, Brainerd - Give to the Max Day
- September 19, St. Cloud - How to Make “the Ask”
- December 11, Brainerd - Open Space Conversation on Various Nonprofit Topics
- December 12, St. Cloud - Creating Positive Organizational Culture