If you are currently working at a nonprofit in the Northwest Minnesota region, you are invited to join this free, informal discussion and information sharing group.
Each month focuses on a topic around which the majority of the discussion will revolve. Participants are encouraged to bring questions, examples, and insights related to the topic of the session. In addition to the featured topic discussion, each session will include time to network and ask questions, so come prepared to chat with your peers. This networking event is free and no RSVP is necessary. You are invited to bring your lunch, business cards, and ideas. If you have any questions about the Northwest Roundtable Network events, please contact Ashley Charwood, Northwest Minnesota regional coordinator, at 218-407-5202 or email@example.com.
More information on Northwest Roundtable Network events will be announced in MCN’s monthly e-newsletter, Northwest MN Regional Update.
- April 17, Bemidji - Reframing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Work from a Rural Lens
- April 17, Park Rapids - Reframing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Work from a Rural Lens
- April 18, Grand Forks, ND - Reframing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Work from a Rural Lens
- May 2, Bemidji - Rural Trends, Community Needs and Rural Funding
- May 10, Bemidji - How to Elevate Nonprofit Staff and Social Workers in Northwest Minnesota
- May 24, Bemidji - Conversations Around Disability, Accessibility and Assistive Devices in the Nonprofit Sector
- June 5, Park Rapids - Utilizing Volunteers
- September 10, Bemidji - The Art of Public Speaking
- September 18, Warroad - Working Across Cultural Differences
- October 10, Crookston - Using the IDI to Bridge Cultural Differences
- November 6, Bemidji - Moving Forward with Equity Work and Inclusive Policies
- November 7, Roseau - Nonprofit Environmental Sustainability
- November 13, Thief River Falls - Donor Retention