RSVP to save your place.
Join MCN and Abdo, Eick & Meyers for an informative, half-day event, where AEM staff and guest speakers will help you prepare for the new year with discussions on budgeting, financial best practices, and a nonprofit assessment questionnaire.
Nonprofit Financial Success Topics
- What it Means to be a High-performing Nonprofit Organization
- 403(b) Best Practices
- Guest speaker: Don Adams, senior vice president, USB Financial Services Inc.
- 2020 Budgeting: It’s time to prepare
- Guest speakers: Amanda Wall Dotray, finance director, Metropolitan Area Agency on Aging and vice president of finance, Innovations for Aging, LLC; Anders Hawes, chief financial officer, Tree Trust; and Tim Peterson, director of finance, Minnesota Independence College and Community
- Peer-to-Peer Roundtable Budget Discussion
- HR Compliance: The Most Commonly Overlooked Areas
- 8 a.m. - 8-30 a.m. Registation and Breakfast
- 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. Education Sessions and Lunch
- The event includes a light breakfast and lunch.
- Attendees are eligible for 3.5 hours of CPE credit.
- You are encouraged to invite guests.