If you are interested in learning more about fundraising-related nonprofit work, you are invited to join MCN and the Association of Fundraising Professionals - Minnesota Chapter for this free, informal discussion and information sharing group.
Each month focuses on a topic around which the majority of the discussion will revolve. Participants are encouraged to bring questions, examples, and insights related to the topic of the session. In addition to the featured topic discussion, each session will include time to network and ask questions, so come prepared to chat with your peers. This networking event is free and no RSVP is necessary. You are invited to bring your lunch, business cards, and ideas. If you have any questions about the Fundraising Roundtable Network, please contact Kari Aanestad, MCN’s director of advancement, at 651-757-3073 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Fundraising Roundtable Network events are co-sponsored by the Association of Fundraising Professionals Minnesota Chapter.
- January 9 – Fundraising for Small Nonprofits
- February 6 – Lobbying and Advocacy
- March 13 – Relationship Building with Donors
- April 10 – Adaptive Leadership Skills
- May 8 – The Nonprofit Economy and Your Untapped Revenue
- June 12 – Leadership and the Fundraiser
- July 10 – Direct Mail
- August 14 – Give to the Max Day: How to Overcome Challenges and run a Successful Campaign
- September 11 – Social Media & Fundraising
- October 9 – Building a Development Plan
- November 13 – Donor Advised Funds: Insights & Takeaways from MCN's Working Group