Looking for the learnings you'd find at a big fundraising conference—but don't have the time to travel (or even leave your office)? Discover the virtues of virtual on October 2 and 3 from the comfort of a computer near you. At our virtual conference, you will:
- Have the chance to chat and ask questions during each session
- Browse an online resource room with immediate access to all session materials
- Come back at any time in the next 12 months to grab archived sessions
Our speakers have been in your shoes, and the tools and resources in our sessions are geared toward your needs. "As a small organization, these tools spoke our language," said an attendee last year.
Register today and let us bring the conference to you!
Fundraising experts from around the country will share their knowledge and expertise on topics like:
- Fundraising strategies to increase donations from individuals
- Insightful solutions to help you strengthen your relationship with donors
- Developing and retaining volunteer fundraising leadership
The Nonprofit Fundraising Conference is co-hosted by the North Dakota Association of Nonprofit Organizations, North Carolina Center for Nonprofits, Washington Nonprofits and the Minnesota Council of Nonprofits (MCN).