MCN strives to ensure this conference is accessible to all nonprofits and community, regardless of size or ability to pay. To this end, MCN prioritizes the following groups for significant partial scholarships:
(1) MCN member organizations that meet the following criteria:
- Small nonprofits with budgets under $750,000
- Greater Minnesota organizations from outside the seven-county Twin Cities area
- Immigrant and refugee organizations (led by immigrants/refugees or serving over 50% of clients who are immigrants or refugees) and culturally-specific organizations serving communities of color
(2) Individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Full time students
- Full time volunteers (i.e., AmeriCorps, VISTA, Public Allies)
All scholarship applications must be received by 8:00 a.m. on Monday, September 20, 2021. Applicants will be notified of their scholarship status by Friday, October 1. Applicants will NOT hear from MCN beforehand. If you are applying for a scholarship, please save the date and plan to attend the conference.
Please do not register until you receive your scholarship offer. All eligible scholarship applicants will receive an offer of registration at/below the normal rate that you would have received if you were to register normally today. Earlier applicants will receive better scholarship rates.