Writing for the Workplace, LLC provides expertise in the following areas to achieve the best possible outcomes and return on investment for clients.
● Grant Readiness - Help new nonprofits develop their mission and messaging to prepare them for applying for grants
● Grant Research - Identify funding opportunities with foundations, corporations, and state and federal agencies; access to Foundation Directory Online and GrantStation
● Program Development - Assist clients with designing programs that are aligned with the funding opportunity
● Proposal Writing - Telling your story in a compelling way combined with proven best practices and current research
● Proposal Editing - Expert editing to provide professional polish to your grant application, contributing to its success
● Proposal Reviewing - Offering a fresh perspective and recommendations to strengthen an application; experienced reviewer of both foundation and federal applications
● Sustainable fund-raising strategies, including recommendations for next steps
● Deliverables include grant research, annual grant calendars, letters of inquiry, grant proposals, interim and final reports, feasibility studies, and talking points.
● Grant writing training for your staff (Skype or in-person - willing to travel)
● Establish and maintain contact and relationships with foundation program officers and state and federal agency staff.
Writing for the Workplace, LLC is dedicated to helping nonprofits articulate their story and design innovative programs to solve current problems and increase capacity. Specializing in education and the environment; experience with a wide array of subjects. Familiarity with the Twin Cities funding community. Successful track record. More than 10 years of fund development experience. Additional website: greengrantwriter.com.
Cass Erickson, Founder and Grant Consultant, has a B.A. from The George Washington University and an M.L.I.S. in Library Studies from The University of North Carolina at Greensboro. She is a member of the Grant Professionals Association, Minnesota Council of Nonprofits, and Professional Editors Network. She has worked in higher education for more than 20 years as a writer/editor, researcher, librarian, fund-raiser, and administrator.
Call today for a 30-minute complimentary consultation!
Available upon request.
Central Minnesota, Nationwide, Northeast Minnesota, Northwest Minnesota, Southeast Minnesota, Southwest Minnesota, Twin Cities Metro Area,