For the Media
The Minnesota Council of Nonprofits wishes to serve as a resource to journalists, bloggers and other members of the media in telling the story of nonprofit organizations and the issues that impact them.
MCN Media Contact
Areas of Expertise
MCN staff members and board members have a wide array of areas of expertise, including the following:
- Nonprofit accountability
- Nonprofits and the recession
- Economic impact of nonprofits
- Nonprofit organizational structures
- State and federal nonprofit regulations
- State and federal policy affecting nonprofits
- Public support for charitable tax exemptions
- Nonprofit management best practices
- and more
In addition, MCN's media contact listed above will attempt to connect journalists with nonprofit managers and recipients of nonprofit services based on the story focus.