Performance Management Leadership Institute
At its core, the Performance Management Leadership Institute intertwines principles of nonprofit organizational management and leadership development into a training program that guides participants toward implementing a performance management strategy or system.
The Institute uses the Principles and Practices for Nonprofit Excellence as a guide to develop effective strategies and tools. This interactive model of learning ultimately leads to strong benefits for community stakeholders.
What Will I Do in the Institute?
- You will participate in focused monthly trainings on performance management strategies and leadership tools for nonprofits.
- You will be a part of a cohort of diverse leaders at different stages in their leadership career, engaging in frank discussion and sharing mutual issues and interests, resulting in the emergence of new views, ideas and solutions.
- You will lead a team of your colleagues or stakeholders as you connect the Institute to outcomes in your community.
- You and your team will acquire specific tools and guidance so that you can track performance management benchmarks in your organization.
- You will receive ongoing support from trainers and MCN staff, to encourage implementation of new performance management strategies or systems in your nonprofit.
Institute Fees and Scholarships
The full tuition for the Institute is $3,500. Please subscribe to MCN's Smart Nonprofits Email Alert for current information about enrolling in MCN's next Institute. For further information, please contact Paul Masiarchin, program director, at 651-757-3087.
Thanks to Our Supporters
In 2011 and 2012, the Performance Management Leadership Institute was sponsored by the Minnesota Council of Nonprofits with generous support provided by the following:
- Blandin Foundation
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota Foundation
- Bush Foundation
- Central Minnesota Community Foundation
- Corporation for National and Community Service
- Duluth Superior Area Community Foundation
- Initiative Foundation
- Lloyd K. Johnson Foundation
- Northland Foundation
- Northwest Minnesota Foundation
- West Central Initiative
This material is based upon work supported by the Corporation for National and Community Service under Nonprofit Capacity Building Program Grant No. 10CBHMN001. Opinions or points of view expressed in this document are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official position of, or a position that is endorsed by, the Corporation or the Nonprofit Capacity Building Program.
This program is available to all, without regard to race, color, national origin, disability, age, sex, political affiliation or religion. Reasonable accommodations, including equal access to communications, will be provided upon request. Requests should be directed to MCN at 651-642-1904; 800-289-1904 (toll free in Greater Minnesota); 651-642-1517 (fax); or firstname.lastname@example.org.