Scholarships Available for Deluxe Corporation Nonprofit Management Training Program
Thanks to funding from the Deluxe Corporation, the Minnesota Council of
Nonprofits (MCN) is able to offer scholarships for nonprofit leaders to attend
various MCN workshops and conferences of their choosing throughout 2017!
Who is eligible?
Eligible nonprofit organizations must meet the following criteria:
- Primarily serve the 7-county Twin Cities Metro area;
- Organizational budget of $750,000 or less;
- Primary activity area in one of the following areas: arts, youth services, education, or community/economic development; and
- Demonstration of organizational need and organizational capacity to apply program lessons.
What does the scholarship include?
MCN will award 8 scholarships to eligible nonprofit organizations. The scholarships may be used by one individual or may be split among various staff or volunteers, based on the organizational need.
The Deluxe Foundation Nonprofit Management Training Program includes three key components:
(1) Attend 3 Nonprofit Training Workshops
- Scholarship recipients may attend 3 of MCN's workshops of their choosing (select and attend 3 workshops before December 31, 2017).
- Sessions may include fundraising, leadership, human resources, management or other nonprofit workshop topics.
(2) Attend 2 Nonprofit Conferences
- Scholarship recipients may send one person to attend the MCN Annual Conference, October 12 - 13, 2017 in Saint Paul.
- Scholarship recipients may send one person to attend one of MCN’s other conferences including Nonprofit Communications & Technology Conference (February 21, Minneapolis); Nonprofit Finance & Sustainability Conference (April 13, Brooklyn Center); Greater Minnesota Nonprofit Summit (May 31, Fargo, ND); Nonprofit Leadership Conference (June 13, Minneapolis); Nonprofit Fundraising Conference (July 19); or Nonprofit Essentials Conference (August 10).
(3) Receive MCN Membership and Access to Membership Resources
- Scholarship recipients will become MCN members for one year and will enjoy full membership benefits.
- If your organization is a current member, your active membership will be extended for one year beyond the current expiration date.
How do I apply?
Please complete the application in order to express your interest in receiving a Training Program scholarship.
Questions may be directed to Paul Masiarchin email@example.com or (651) 757-3078.
Applications must be received no later than February 6, 8:00 a.m. Applicants will hear of their status no later than February 10.