Nonprofit Days on the Hill
Joining or attending a Day on the Hill, or Legislative Action Day, can help you and your organization get your voice heard.
Below are the known, scheduled rally days at the Capitol for various 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations and coalitions. Please contact the sponsoring organizations for more detailed information. If you do not see your event listed here, please send event name, date and a website link to more details to Rinal Ray.
2014 Legislative Action Days
- Minnesota Coalition for Women's Economic Security, January 30
- 5% Campaign Rally and AARM Day at the Capitol, March 4
- Homeless Day on the Hill, March 6
- Mental Health Rally and Day at the Capitol, March 6
- Recovery Day on the Hill, March 11
- Second Chance Day on the Hill, March 12
- Joint Religious Legislative Coalition Day on the Hill, March 13
- Disability Day on the Hill, March 18
- Arts Advocacy Day, March 27
- Pro-Choice Lobby Day, March 27
- Habitat Day on the Hill, April 8