Nonprofit Days on the Hill
Joining or attending a Day on the Hill, or Legislative Action Day, can help you and your organization get your voice heard.
Below are the known, scheduled rally days at the Capitol for various 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations and coalitions. Please contact the sponsoring organizations for more detailed information. If you do not see your event listed here, please send event name, date, location and a website link to more details to Rinal Ray.
2015 Legislative Action Days
- Second Chance Day on the Hill, January 29 (Christ Lutheran Church on Capitol Hill)
- Hunger Day on the Hill, February 4 (Best Western Plus Capitol Ridge)
- Parks and Trails Day on the Hill, February 5 (Best Western Capitol Ridge)
- History Matters Day at the Capitol, February 16 (Minnesota History Center)
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (FASD) Day on the Hill, February 24 (Best Western Capitol Ridge)
- ARRM and MOHR Day at the Capitol, March 10 (Armory and State Office Building)