Chemical Health Intake Counselor, Residential Services
Vinland National Center
Vinland Center, located in Loretto, is a 61-bed residential chemical dependency treatment center for adults with dual diagnosis of MI/CD and cognitive disability.
|Location: Twin Cities Metro||Activity Area: Mental Health and Crisis Intervention|
|Category: Health/Human Services Workforce||Closing Date: open until filled|
|Job Type: Full Time|
|Hours: Days, Mon-Fri|
• Assesses the clinical appropriateness of a potential patient.
• Coordinates the admission process with appropriate staff and submits all insurance information to billing department.
• Maintains established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, quality assurance program, and safety standards.
• Maintains confidentiality of patients and other pertinent information.
• Enhances professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, current literature, in-service meetings, and workshops. Attends meetings as required.
• Represents chemical health services to referral sources, community agencies, social services agencies and others as requested.
LADC preferred. Excellent time management skills. Proficient with PCs and data entry skills. Skilled in verbal and written communication. Interpersonal/human relations skills. Must be able to respond to a high-volume of phone calls and emails.
Vinland Center was named one of StarTribune's Top 100 Workplaces in 2012. Vinland offers competitive wages and benefits, including health, vision and dental insurance; Simple IRA; generous paid time off (PTO) plus holidays; CPR training; tuition reimbursement; on-site cafeteria; and on-site fitness center.
How To Apply:
Mail, fax or e-mail cover letter and resume to Associate Director Duane Reynolds, Vinland Center, PO Box 308, Loretto MN 55357. Fax 763.479.2605. E-mail email@example.com.