Watercourse Counseling Center
Watercourse Counseling Center (WCC) strengthens our community by supporting people in the journey toward emotional well-being. We strive to improve community wellness by:
• creating equitable access to mental health services
• bringing services into the community
• building partnerships to address community issues impacted by mental health
• mentoring mental health trainees in community mental health
Watercourse believes that everyone has unique challenges on life's journeys. When those challenges aren't manageable with the help of family and friends, we offer services to help community members navigate with our support. We value the power of relationships in life and in healing, a collaborative process that values each person's experiences and empower clients towards change, and offer an integrative approach that acknowledges the multiple influences on individual and community health.
|Location: Twin Cities Metro||Activity Area: Human Services and/or Youth Development|
|Category: Health/Human Services Workforce||Closing Date: open until filled|
|Job Type: Part Time||Salary: doq|
|Hours: flexible but must work Wednesday afternoon|
We are looking for a PT licensed psychologist with strong interest in community mental health to:
- Provide individual, couples and family therapy at south Minneapolis location
- Provide supervision for practicum, advanced practicum and/or pre-doctoral students
- Assist with outreach to support growth in clinic services
- Coordinate intakes and referrals with administrative staff
- Assist with agency training and orientation processes
We are looking for a Licensed Psychologist to provide supervision for Doctoral students in PsyD and PhD programs. We have a strong team of supervising therapists who are licensed as LPCC's, LICSW's and LMFT's.
Candidates should have experience with adults, children and families; should understand the influence of culture on the process of therapy and have experience working with diverse communities, and should have interest in integrative, community-orientated approaches.
Fluency in Spanish would be a major asset.
How To Apply:
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions can be directed to Martha Olsen at 612-767-8654.