Communications Networking LunchDate: Jan 13, 2017
Time: 12:00 PM to 01:00 PM
If you are interested in learning more about communications-related nonprofit work, you are invited to join MCN and the NTEN Tech Club for this free, informal discussion and information sharing group.
Each month a topic is identified around which the majority of the discussion will revolve. Participants are encouraged to bring questions, examples and insights related to the topic of the session. In addition to the featured topic discussion, each session will include time to network and ask questions. This network is free and no RSVP is necessary. You are invited to bring your lunch, business cards and ideas. If you have any questions about the Communications & Technology Networking Lunches, please contact Sarah Crumrine, MCN's communications coordinator, at 651-757-3067 or email@example.com.
The Communications Networking Lunches in March, April, May, July and September are co-sponsored by the NTEN Tech Club.
2017 Dates and Topics
- January 13 - Press Releases, Op-Eds and Working with the Media
- February 10 - Communications and Advocacy
- March 10 - Wow Worthy: Creative Online Campaigns
- April 14 - Digital Dumpster Fire: Tips to Handle Social and Online PR Problems
- May 12 - "You're a Wizard, _____!" Five Tools to Make Social Media Magic
- June 9 - Fostering Equity, Inclusion and Accessibility in Your Communications
- July 7 - Tips & Tools to Doll Up Your Data
- August 11 - Optimizing your Communications for Mobile
- September 8 - Gearing Up for Give to the Max Day
- November 10 - Video Production and Editing
- December 8 - New, Cheap or Free: Communications Tools You Should be Using