Communications Networking LunchDate: Mar 8, 2013
Time: 12:00 PM to 01:00 PM
If you are interested in learning more about communications-related nonprofit work, you are invited to join MCN for this free, informal discussion and information sharing group.
Each month a topic is identified around which the majority of the discussion will revolve. Participants are encouraged to bring questions, examples and insights related to the topic of the session. In addition to the featured topic discussion, each session will include time to network and ask questions. This network is free and no RSVP is necessary. You are invited to bring your lunch, business cards and ideas. If you have any questions about the Communications Networking Lunches, please contact Michaela Charleston, MCN’s membership and communications manager, at 651-757-3067 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2013 Dates and Topics
- January 11 - Social Media: Past, Present and Future
- February 8 - Website Redesign
- March 8 - Print and Electronic Newsletters
- April 12 - Infographics: The Good, Bad and Ugly
- May 10 - Effective Blogging
- June 14 - Video Production
- July 12 - Creating an Effective Marketing and Communications Plan
- August 9 - Analytic Tips and Tricks
- September 13 - Nonprofit Media Relations
- October 11 - Communications and Give to the Max Day
- November 8 - What Images Work Best for Your Nonprofit?
- December 13 - What’s next for 2014?