Financial Management Networking LunchDate: Jun 27, 2012
Time: 12:00 PM to 01:00 PM
If you are interested in learning more about financial management-related nonprofit work, you are invited to join MCN and Nonprofits Assistance Fund for this free, informal discussion and information sharing group.
Each month a topic is identified around which the majority of the discussion will revolve. Participants are encouraged to bring questions, examples and insights related to the topic of the session. In addition to the featured topic discussion, each session will include time to network and ask questions. This network is free and no RSVP is necessary. You are invited to bring your lunch, business cards and ideas. If you have any questions about the Financial Management Networking Lunches, please contact Amanda Dlouhy, NAF's program assistant, at 612-278-7161 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Financial Management Networking Lunches are co-sponsored by Nonprofits Assistance Fund.
2012 Dates and Topics
- January 25 – Engaging the Board in Financial Leadership
- February 22 – Managing Restricted Funds
- March 28 – Real Estate Financing: Learn the Lingo and Know your Options
- April 25 – In-Kind Contributions: Recognition and Valuation
- May 23 – Making the Most of Audits and Management Letters
- June 27 – Know Your Assets: Aligning Balance Sheets and Business Models
- July 25 – Fulfilling the Finance Function: Exploring Staffing Models
- August 22 – Benchmarking: Resources and Idea-Sharing
- September 26 – Annual Budget Planning
- October 24 – Internal Controls and Segregation of Duties
- November 14 – Financial Communication with Funders
- December – No Financial Management Networking Lunch