|Registration and Rates||Highlights||Sessions by Time|
|About the Conference||Schedule-at-a-Glance||Speaker Bios|
R.T. Rybak has served as President and CEO of The Minneapolis Foundation since July of 2016. As leader of one of the oldest and largest community foundations in the country, Rybak oversees the management of nearly $700 million in assets; the administration of more than 1,200 charitable funds created by individuals, families, and businesses; and the average annual distribution of more than $50 million in grants.
He is the author of "Pothole Confidential" about his 12 years as Mayor of Minneapolis and serves as a Senior Advisor for Municipal Practice at Living Cities.
A Minneapolis native, R.T. Rybak spent almost 30 years working in journalism, the commercial real estate business, publishing and the Internet before being elected mayor of Minneapolis (2002-2013) in his first run for public office. Most recently he served as Executive Director of Generation Next a coalition of civic, business and school leaders focused on closing the racial achievement gap in Minneapolis and Saint Paul. He and his wife Megan O’Hara, have two grown children.
Session speaker bios will be available soon.
- Jeff Achen, executive director, The UpTake
- Jamie Adams, economic development planner, Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa
- Juliana Anderson Wilkins, director of external relations, COMPAS
- Nathan Austin, vice president of business development, Mytech Partners, Inc.
- Joel Barker, vice president of development, Fraser
- Steve Boland, managing partner, Next in Nonprofits
- Phavanna Nina Bouphasavanh, director, Ampers Diverse Radio for Minnesota's Communities
- Nancy Brown, brand strategist, www.nancydoylebrown.com
- Liz Caspersen, program chair, Professional Association for Computer Training (PACT)
- Ryan Chester, owner, Computer Revolution
- Julie Cohen, director of communications & engagement, Pollen
- Scott Cole, co-founder, Collectivity
- Tara Dupuis, building principal, Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa
- Ken Ehling, president, Montage Marketing Services
- Rich Fischer, marketing and communications, Medtronic Foundation (formerly)
- Karen Graham, executive director, Idealware
- Roger Hagedorn, IT security analyst, City of Minneapolis
- Jan B. Hansen, president/C.E.O., Educate Tanzania, Inc.
- Patty Healy Janssen, director of development, Jeremiah Program
- Charles Hilliard, technology coordinator, Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa
- Emily Hipps, development and communications coordinator, International Institute of Minnesota
- Jon Holten, president, Holten Communications
- Michelle Horovitz, co-founder and executive director, Appetite For Change
- Brad Janowski, career and educational pathways director, Accessability, Inc.
- Eric Johnson, director of technology and operations, GoKart Labs
- Mary Kaczorek, supervising attorney, Legal Services State Support
- Eran Kahana, attorney, Maslon LLP
- Allison Kier, IT manager, The Bridge for Youth
- Dan Kilbury, IT professional, Community Involvement Programs
- Joanne Kosciolek, vice president of development & external affairs, Project for Pride in Living
- Elaine Koyama, president, Interlinx Associates, LLC
- Alicia Lane-Outlaw, president/chief creative officer, AllOut Marketing
- Tom Lany, online marketing manager, Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota
- Sally Levine, system administrator, Aeon
- Nick Lindberg, director of nonprofits, Redpath Consulting
- Nicole Lovold-Egar, development and annual fund associate, Jeremiah Program
- Stephen Magner, Triangle Park Creative
- Mike McIntee, co-founder and executive producer, The UpTake
- Cathy McLane, principal, CathyConnects Communications
- Anna Myers, web communications specialist, Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota
- Jamie Millard, executive director, Pollen
- Bonnie Morris, producing director, Illusion Theater
- Eric Mueller, webmaster and social media guy, Science Museum of Minnesota
- Dan Nordley, chief park ranger, Triangle Park Creative
- Janeece Oatman, development director, American Diabetes Association
- Jamin O'Malley, IT manager, Hennepin Theatre Trust
- Jeff Rabkin, president and director of great ideas, Wowza, Inc.
- Sondra Reis, director of e-learning, Minnesota Council of Nonprofits
- Jon Reynolds, founder, VENN Design and Media
- Stephanie Ritenour, content specialist, AllOut Marketing and program coordinator, Communications Services for the Deaf
- Brian Roemen, lead technician, Backpack Tactics, LLC
- John Seymour Anderson, Triangle Park Creative
- Rebecca Shavlik, executive director, Shavlik Family Foundation
- Jenny Singleton, legal/technology projects manager, Legal Services State Support
- Anne Sittner Anderson, communications coordinator, Commission of Deaf, DeafBlind and Hard of Hearing Minnesotans
- Yesenia Sotelo, web developer & digital skills trainer, SmartCause Digital
- Gina Szafraniec, consultant, Interlinx Associates, LLC
- Peter Tatikian, technology manager, Can Do Canines
- Cary Walski, founder and nerd-in-chief, Copilot
- Amy Wartick, marketing & communications manager, Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota
- Robyn White, digital content manager, University of Minnesota Foundation
- Lyf Wildenberg, president and C.E.O., Mytech Partners, Inc.
- Tracey Williams-Dillard, C.E.O./publisher, Minnesota Spokesman-Recorder
- Lynn Winter, production director, August Ash